Suva’s sailing season BEGINS SATURDAY, MAY 12
TO BUY A TICKET on a scheduled event:
- Click on your desired calendar date (Friday Saturday or Sunday) during Suva’s sailing season (May through September). Use “>>” in the upper right of the calendar to advance to the next month. If you need to go back, use the “<<” in the upper left of the calendar.
- In the booking form, use the pull down menu to choose the number of seats you need. The default is ZERO.
- Enter your contact information, and any coupon/gift certificate code you may have. Note: we need your email address to send your receipt and confirmation.
- Gift Certificates are redeemed by booking your reservation online, and entering the gift certificate/coupon code.
- Enter your credit card info
- Select “Send Your Booking”.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase. Please check the date and the number of seats right away!
Online payments are required to reserve a seat. Tickets may be purchased with cash or check at time of sailing, but we are unable to reserve a seat without a credit card purchase.
Weekend sails are 2 to 2.2 hrs and leave from the Coupeville Wharf. Tickets are $65 per person and may be purchased here online or at the boat prior to sailing (reserve online – pay at the boat); online pre-payment is preferred and speeds Suva’s departure process. Gift certificates will be honored during the season purchased and require reservations made by calling 360-320-4337 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.. All weekend sails are weather and passenger capacity permitting. Please arrive at the dock 15 minutes prior to departure.
It is always a few degrees cooler when on the water. We suggest you bring along a sweatshirt and/or light jacket. You may bring snacks or drinks to enjoy.
Private sails may be reserved outside of the regular weekend schedule by calling 360-320-4337 or emailing email@example.com.
Half and Full Day Charter: Suva will charter for $300/Hr the first 2 hours, and $250/Hr after the first two. This price INCLUDES the Captains fee of $25/Hr, which will be billed as a separate line item.
Multi-day or Overnight Charter: Overnight charters will be billed at $2500 for a 24hr period, which starts at the scheduled departure time, and Includes the Captains fee of $250 which will be billed as a separate line item. Suva shall not operate under charter service for more than 10 hours a day with a single crew.