NOW OPEN FOR THE 2020 Season!
NOTE: By Purchasing tickets YOU CERTIFY that you have read the statement on COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS AND AGREE TO HOLD CMHF and Schooner Suva harmless in the event of infection.
Statement on COVID 19 Precautions:
CMHF is committed to ensuring a safe and fun experience for guests sailing on Suva while operating during the COVID pandemic. Common areas of Suva will be cleaned prior to boarding passengers, and we require our guests and crew to wear face coverings while sailing on Suva. We also ask that you be free from all COVID symptoms, and answer truthfully when questioned about symptoms when boarding. You will be met when boarding by a crew member who will offer hand sanitizer, and who will ensure you have a face mask. If you do not bring a face mask with you, we will have masks available for a nominal additional charge. If on the day of your sail, you are exhibiting symptoms, or do not wish to wear a mask, you will receive a full refund of your ticket purchase. If a passenger is exhibiting symptoms such as coughing or high fever, the Captain may deny boarding and a refund will be issued. Additionally, our standard liability waiver will include a COVID waiver.
Suva’s sailing season BEGINS SATURDAY, Mid MAY
thru Early October
TO BUY A TICKET on a scheduled event:
- Click on your desired calendar date (Friday Saturday or Sunday) during Suva’s sailing season (May through September). Use “>>” in the upper right of the calendar to advance to the next month. If you need to go back, use the “<<” in the upper left of the calendar.
- In the booking form, use the pull down menu to choose the number of seats you need. The default is ZERO.
- Enter your contact information, and any coupon/gift certificate code you may have. Note: we need your email address to send your receipt and confirmation.
- Gift Certificates are redeemed by booking your reservation online, and entering the gift certificate/coupon code.
- Enter your credit card info
- Select “Send Your Booking”.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase. Please check the date and the number of seats right away!
Online payments are required to reserve a seat. Tickets may be purchased with cash or check at time of sailing, but we are unable to reserve a seat without a credit card purchase. If you are having trouble with your online ticket purchase, call 360-320-4337
Weekend sails are 2 to 2.2 hrs and leave from the Coupeville Wharf. Tickets are $65 per person and may be purchased here online or at the boat prior to sailing (reserve online – pay at the boat); online pre-payment is preferred and speeds Suva’s departure process. Gift certificates will be honored during the season purchased and require reservations made online. All weekend sails are weather and passenger capacity permitting. Please arrive at the dock 15 minutes prior to departure.
It is always a few degrees cooler when on the water. We suggest you bring along a sweatshirt and/or light jacket. You may bring snacks or drinks to enjoy.
Private Sails. Suva will charter for $300/Hr the first 2 hours, and $250/Hr after the first two, for up to 12 passengers. More info is available HERE.
Private sails may be reserved outside of the regular weekend schedule by calling 360-320-4337 or emailing email@example.com.