This application is directed to crew membership.
- I understand that specific skills are required of Suva crew members.
- I understand that CMHF will support me in reaching crewing goals with training programs.
- I understand that Personal Qualification Standards (PQS) must be met for different crew levels.
- Being an annual member of the Coupeville Maritime Heritage Foundation.
- Enrolling in the CMHF Health and Safety Coast Guard compliance Program.
- Maintaining a current nationally recognized First Aid and CPR training certificate.
Committing to an average of ten hours per month on-board once training requirements are met.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
To the extent limited by applicable law, the above party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Coupeville Maritime Heritage Foundation, Suva or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries and all of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, volunteers or employees from any and all claims or liabilities, including, but not limited to, injury, death, or damage to property, which may arise from your performance of this Agreement. I understand CMHF may refuse admission, control occupancy, or expel any person whose conduct endangers or disrupts patrons, sea life or others.
Any questions pertaining to this Crew Membership Application may be directed to
Crew Training Officer, Mike Dilley, email@example.com.
You will be contacted regarding crew training upon receipt of application.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be directed to the donation page where your payment may be made. Or, if you prefer, print this application and mail it in with a check. Printable Membership Application Forms