Suva Maintenance List Winter 2016 Layup
- Sail Repair: Mail Staysail Luff, Main Sail batten (Project Lead: Gary M) -DONE!
- Winches (all) Clean and Lube (Jim)
- Deck Re-caulk (Kirby)
- Gate Stanchion repair (Jim, Mike); New stanchion sockets as needed*** (may require new stanchions all around to raise life line height)
- replace Raw Water Pump – Engine Cooling Done!
- re-plumb starboard fresh water tank
- Engine exhaust fan (Mike D)
- Remove 110V wiring (Mike D)
- remove Fridge (Mike D) -DONE!
- replace non-marine grade electrical cables to wheel house In Work
- re-varnish inside pilot house
- New Bilge Pumps (required because of new water tight compartments) In Work.
Proposed haul out: North Harbor Diesel, $800 H/O, take to Emerald Marine, no lay time charges
When on the Hard:
- Shaft – Realign, Cutlass Bearing -DONE!
- Clean through hull fittings – Done!
- Fuel Hose crimp (est cost: $200) Done!
- Bottom Paint $500-$750 Done!
- New Motor mounts Done!
- Rudder Post maintenance
- Replace hydraulic steering hoses, rebuild steering Done!
- Keel Bolt Inspection
- Bob Stay repair Done!
Rigging inspection -DONE!
Change Hot Water Tank Location -DONE!
Fresh Water manifold improvement/replacement -DONE!
Equipment required to reach COI:
- Life Raft
- Engine Room Fire Suppression